Monday, February 11, 2013

New Blog


Starting up a new blog. I have done a whole lot since my trip to Rome this summer, including LDAC in Washington State; Army Basic Mountaineering in Fairbanks, Alaska; an entire semester to include Ranger Challenge; an amazing winter break that included a trip to both NYC and South Carolina, and added a great bike to my arsenal of gear. But I digress. I will pick up where I am: 6 days from my 21st birthday, having just completed the Holliday Lake 50k for the second time, and in the middle of my last year of college, after which I will begin the next chapter of my life as an Army Officer. Should be a ride and I am looking forward to it!

This blog will center around running and racing adventures, to include my future dabbling in triathlons. I hope I can provide some entertainment and maybe some insight through race and training reports. I don't know how frequently I will post, but if something big happens, it will probably be on here!

Blessings,

Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment